An answering service answers the company’s phones after normal business hours.
Home Again Medical provides 24 hour/ 7 days per week ON-Call service.
If your call is an emergency and cannot wait until normal business hours, please dial (602)272-0707 in the Phoenix area.
Only equipment requiring emergency maintenance will be serviced after hours.
Should a life threatening situation arise, it is suggested that the customer or caregiver dial “911” for professional emergency services.
Home Again Medical provides home medical equipment, respiratory equipment and mobility systems throughout the state of Arizona. Home Again Medical will provide the highest quality equipment and service to the customers it serves.
- You have the right to be treated fairly with courtesy and respect.
- You have the right to quality home care equipment services regardless of race, creed, religion, sex or source of payment.
- You have the right to request and receive a detailed explanation of your bill for products and services.
- You have the right to request reasonable participation in decisions regarding your homecare services.
- You have the right to be communicated with in a way that you can reasonable understand.
- You have the right to be communicated with in a way that you can reasonable understand.
- You have the right to refuse equipment and services, accepting full responsibility for that refusal.
- You have the right to choose your provider of homecare services.
- You have the right to receive our assistance in transferring your homecare services to another provider.
- You have the right to receive homecare services in a timely manner, appropriate for your needs.
- You have the right to be assured of confidentiality, to review your records and to approve or refuse the release of records.
- You have the right to have competent and qualified people carry out the services for which they are responsible.
- You have the right to voice your grievances and recommend changes in policies and services.
- You have the right to be given reasonable notice of discontinuation of services.
- To provide, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete information.
- To follow the plan of care or service recommended by your physician.
- To care for, use as instructed, and return rental equipment in good condition, normal wear and tear expected.
- To pay for the replacement costs of any equipment damaged, destroyed or lost due to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- To notify Home Again Medical of any equipment malfunction or defect, and allow company technicians to enter the premises to repair, relocate or provide substitute equipment.
- To be responsible for any payment not paid by your insurance company, except where allowed by law.
- To make it known that you clearly understand the equipment and services being provided.
- To advise Home Again Medical of any changes in your status including address, medical condition, etc.
- To understand that the Term of All Rentals shall repeat on the monthly anniversary date of the original rental and that no rental of less than a full month shall be charged.
The products and/or services provided to you by Home Again Medical are subject to the supplier standards contained in the Federal regulations shown at 42 Code of Federal Regulations Section 424.57(c). These standards concern business professional and operational matters (e.g., honoring warranties and hours of operation). The full text of these standards can be obtained at http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov. Upon request we will furnish you a written copy of the standards.
The following uses and disclosures of your Protected Health Information will be made only with your written authorization:
- Uses and disclosures of Protected Health Information for marketing purposes; and
- Disclosures that constitute a sale of your Protected Health Information
Other uses and disclosures of Protected Health Information not covered by this Notice or the laws that apply to us will be made only with your written authorization. If you do give us an authorization, you may revoke it at any time by submitting a written revocation to our Privacy Officer and we will no longer disclose Protected Health Information under the authorization. But disclosure that we made in reliance on your authorization before you revoked it will not be affected by the revocation.
You have the following rights regarding Health Information we have about you:
Right to Inspect and Copy: You have a right to inspect and copy Health Information that may be used to make decisions about your care or payment for your care. This includes medical and billing records, other than psychotherapy notes. To inspect and copy this Health Information, you must make your request, in writing, to Home Again Medical, 602-272-0707. We have up to 30 days to make your Protected Health Information available to you and we may charge you a reasonable fee for the costs of copying, mailing or other supplies associated with your request. We may not charge you a fee if you need the information for a claim for benefits under the Social Security Act or any other state of federal needs-based benefit program. We may deny your request in certain limited circumstances. If we do deny your request, you have the right to have the denial reviewed by a licensed healthcare professional who was not directly involved in the denial of your request, and we will comply with the outcome of the review.
Right to an Electronic Copy of Electronic Medical Records: If your Protected Health Information is maintained in an electronic format (known as an electronic medical record or an electronic health record), you have the right to request that an electronic copy of your record be given to you or transmitted to another individual or entity. We will make every effort to provide access to your Protected Health Information in the form or format you request, if it is readily producible in such form or format. If the Protected Health Information is not readily producible in the form or format you request your record will be provided in either our standard electronic format or if you do not want this form or format, a readable hard copy form. We may charge you a reasonable, cost-based fee for the labor associated with transmitting the electronic medical record.
Right to Get Notice of a Breach: You have the right to be notified upon a breach of any of your unsecured Protected Health Information.
Right to Amend: If you feel that Health Information we have is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to amend the information. You have the right to request an amendment for as long as the information is kept by or for our office. To request an amendment, you must make your request, in writing, to: Home Again Medical, 602-272-0707.
Right to an Accounting of Disclosures. You have the right to request a list of certain disclosures we made of Health Information for purposes other than treatment, payment and health care operations or for which you provided written authorization. To request an accounting of disclosures, you must make your request, in writing, to: Home Again Medical, 602-272-0707.
Right to Request Restrictions. You have the right to request a restriction or limitation on the Health Information we use or disclose for treatment, payment, or health care operations. You also have the right to request a limit on the Health Information we disclose to someone involved in your care or the payment for your care, like a family member or friend. For example, you could ask that we not share information about a particular diagnosis or treatment with your spouse. To request a restriction, you must make your request, in writing, to: Home Again Medical, 602-272-0707. We are not required to agree to your request unless you are asking us to restrict the use and disclosure of your Protected Health Information to a health plan for payment or health care operation purposes and such information you wish to restrict pertains solely to a health care item or service for which you have paid us “out-of-pocket” in full. If we agree, we will comply with your request unless the information is needed to provide you with emergency treatment.
Out-of-Pocket-Payments. If you paid out-of-pocket (or in other words, you have requested that we not bill your health plan) in full for a specific item or service, you have the right to ask that your Protected Health Information with respect to that item or service not be disclosed to a health plan for purposes of payment or health care operations, and we will honor that request.
Right to Request Confidential Communications. You have the right to request that we communicate with you about medical matters in a certain way or at a certain location. For example, you can ask that we only contact you by mail or at work. To request confidential communications, you must make your request, in writing, to: Home Again Medical, 602-272-0707. Your request must specify how or where you wish to be contacted. We will accommodate reasonable requests.
Right to a Paper Copy of This Notice. You have the right to a paper copy of this notice. You may ask us to give you a copy of this notice at any time. Even if you have agreed to receive this notice electronically, you are still entitled to a paper copy of this notice. You may obtain a copy of this notice at our web site, www.home-again-medical.com. To obtain a paper copy of this notice, Home Again Medical, 602-272-0707.
Changes to this Notice
We reserve the right to change this notice and make the new notice apply to Health Information we already have as well as any information we receive in the future. We will post a copy of our current notice at our office. The notice will contain the effective date on the first page, in the top right-hand corner.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with our office or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with our office, contact: Dennis Crowl, Home Again Medical. All complaints must be made in writing. You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.